Thank You

I have a strange "love/hate" relationship with Reddit, I talk about it often on, "@ntisocial" if you're interested.  I haven't been a Redditor long but, I find myself constantly unsure what to think of it all. However, today I have good reason to share some Reddit love.

I started this blog not too long ago and I suddenly found myself not able to fully promote it. It contains adult material, so Google doesn't allow it to be posted on my public profile. I didn't want to promote this blog through Twitter, as it is connected to my Facebook account and therefore, my family, which, most of them are aware that I'm gay but, I could care less about sharing these kinds of stories with them as I'm sure it would only upset them and then be used as ammunition against me. That leaves me with very few options. A few Reddit moderation teams have been kind enough to allow me to promote, "No Pride" on their subreddits.

I would like to thank all of the moderators of the subreddits, r/askgaybrosr/gay/r/lgbt/, and r/LGBTQwrites. I appreciate your support. Thank you very much.
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Self-Fulfilled Prophecy

No Pride: End of the Year Special

The Elephant in the Room